Written by Mark Driscoll and Gerry Breshears, Vintage Jesus: Timeless Answers to Timely Questions is a very engaging and honest book that introduces the Biblical view of Jesus Christ to the postmodern crowd. Through presenting the solid Biblical truth about the life and teaching of Jesus Christ, Driscoll and Breshears exposes the lies and caricatures that permeated within the academy, cults and popular culture through the years. Vintage Jesus also provides relevant answers to the most common questions in today’s generation including Is Jesus the only God? Why did Jesus come to earth? Did Jesus rise from death? Why should we worship Jesus? and others. Whether you are a believer, a seeker or perhaps a non-believer, Vintage Jesus offers a fresh and insightful discussion about the crucial truths and nature of Jesus Christ.
- “I was in the middle of converting to Christianity and this taught me a lot about the basics! It’s a quick easy to read book that gives a good amount of information on each topic.” – Liv, Amazon Review
- “It grieves me to think that not everyone in the world will read this book. To acknowledge Jesus for who He is right now changes everything.This book takes its readers through the Bible and shares what it says about how Jesus is who He says He is. Jesus is God and He wants all people to come to Him and know Him. Please read it.” M. Holden, Amazon Review
- “If you’re a liberal “all paths lead to God” type, you will be set back by Mark’s steadfast conviction that the Bible is the Word of God and truth. I do recommend this book to those liberal types who could use a hard dose of God’s truth right between the eyes.” – M. Mathia, Amazon Review
- “It’s very difficult to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in 2008. Yet, as a Christian, I am charged with sharing this gospel. ‘Vintage Jesus’ provides me with the tools to help do so. It’s written so well and I’m buying four copies and giving them as gifts next week for Easter.” – T. Edwards, Amazon Review
- “Vintage Jesus is a book I recommend to all people who doesn’t understand who Jesus is. Artwork, literature, music, churches, and even South Park can give a misunderstanding of who Jesus is, His purpose for coming, His place in history and why He is so important to have in our lives.” -C. Wagner, Goodreads
- “If one is seeking the truth about Jesus, he needs only 2 books, the Holy Bible and this book.” – D. Wilson, Goodreads