For those who are aware or even believe in what Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, and other ‘New Atheist’ says, or perhaps you are a seeker or a skeptic, ‘What’s So Great About Christianity’ is an excellent and thought-provoking book that provides evidences for the historical truth of Christianity and answers to the charges raised against Christianity.
Written by a best-selling author, Dinesh D’Souza, What’s So Great About Christianity is well-researched book that provides an excellent defense of Christianity, highlighting the strengths and debunking the new atheist arguments through the use of history, philosophy, and careful reasoning at the same time. D’Souza critically addresses each arguments with a strong and open-minded examination of the claims of Christianity. In this book, D’Souza performs a wonderful service of debunking the arguments about the evils of Christianity and illustrating how Christianity has truly improved the lives of those living under its ethic. “What’s So Great About Christianity” is an enlightening guide perfect for the seeker, skeptics and for believers who wants to defend their faith. For non-believers, this book will challenge their assumptions and affirm that there really is something great about Christianity!
- “I was an agnostic for the longest time, I loved Christopher Hitchens, until I saw him debate Dinesh D’Souza, then I read ‘What’s So Great About Christianity’ and it changed my life.” – J. Najm, Amazon Review
- “I was raised a Christian and taught to be Christian, however, it just never really worked for me. I never had that blind faith because I felt I needed more “proof” that God actually existed. After my mother died I felt angry and even more lost and confused about God. This book saved my spiritual being. This is by far the best book I have ever read. D’Souza writes in a way that just seems so rational and logical. He opened my eyes and made me a true believer in God and Christianity. I will never be able to thank him enough for writing a book that simply changed my life forever.” – B. Shreckengost, Amazon Review
- “[This book] presents a very thorough argument that there is a God and that salvation can be achieved by accepting Jesus. He refutes the Darwinist my using scientific facts to prove that there can be no other explanation for life on earth, than Divine Creation. I strongly recommend it, especially anyone who is an atheist, agnostic or non believer.” J. Farmer, Amazon Review
- “In my public school education I was taught that religion was evil and was against science. But in this book I learned that the truth is just the opposite that the Christian churches were actually responsible for the building of the first schools and universities and actually embraced science throughout its history. I highly recommend this book for anyone wanting to learn of the Christian faith how it differs from other faiths.” – J. Mehtala, Amazon Review
- “I really enjoyed this book because it gave me a change to look at Christianity through the eyes of someone from outside the typical British and/or American cultural look. It was very eye-opening and I came away with a greater understanding and love for Christianity than I went into it with.” – Anonymous, Amazon Review
ISBN 1414326017, 368 pages, Publisher – Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.