Through his experiences and background in journalism, The Insanity of Unbelief: A Journalist’s Journey from Belief to Skepticism to Deep Faith chronicles the 30-year spiritual journey of Max Davis from his child-like belief to skepticism and finally to deep faith in Jesus Christ. Davis carefully presented the book with tender, engaging and convincing passion that is likely to lead skeptics to the truth and freedom. Davis also provides the readers with some documented and supernatural experiences and miracles which makes this book a compelling argument for the reality and power of God. The Insanity of Unbelief: A Journalist’s Journey from Belief to Skepticism to Deep Faith will grab the readers by the hand and will lead them to the truth in Jesus Christ!
- “‘The Insanity of Unbelief’ is one of the most important books I have ever read. If I could I would stand on the street corner and hand out copies to everyone I meet.” – R. Exley, Author and Pastor
- “This book is a perfect rebuttal for all skeptics. If you doubt God or if someone you know is unsure about the truth about God, you want to get this book and dig in!” – P. Frasier, Amazon Review
- “Skeptics beware – you may have to change your mind… The skeptic will find compelling, verifiable evidence to intelligently challenge their own skepticism.” Greg, Amazon Review
- “I purchased this book to give it to a close relative, who is very skeptical. He never let’s me talk about faith. This book is very good and written in a non-religious style and it will make people think.” – D. Rocky, Amazon Review
- “I really enjoyed reading ‘The Insanity of Unbelief’ and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. I learned a lot from this book and it gave me a sense of hope!” – Cj, Amazon Review
- “Max Davis paints a very clear picture in this book for the fact that it is virtually insane to not believe in our Loving Heavenly Father. It is not only written well, and easy to read, but his arguments and points are humbly presented. I bought 4 more copies and gave them out to people I know.” – Jonathan, Amazon Review