I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist is an engaging and thought-provoking book that provides an excellent summary of evidences for Christianity. Book recommended not just for believers, but for followers of other religions, those who are skeptical about the Christian faith, and for atheists.
Written by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek, I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist is an excellent book that shows why Christianity is rational and reasonable and why atheism and other non-Christian views require a lot more faith than Christianity. Concise and well-crafted, authors Geisler and Turek presents logical and easy to understand evidences for the existence of God and the deity of Jesus Christ. Along the way, the book deals with truth, logic, miracles, morality, Intelligent Design and Biblical interpretation. I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist is an excellent resource for Christians and will prompt the readers of any worldview to further investigate and understand their faith.
- “I wish [this book] had been available when I was an atheist-it would have saved a lot of time in my spiritual journey toward God!” – Lee Strobel, Author, The Case for Christ
- “If you’re still a skeptic after reading I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, then I suspect you’re living in denial!” – Josh McDowell, Co-Author, More Than a Carpenter
- “This book helps you defend your faith or can be used as an evangelistic tool.” – Fernando, Amazon Review
- “Would give to any atheist in a heartbeat!”- T. Johnson, Amazon Review
- “this book spends time with scientific patterns and common sense ideas which puts the ideas of atheism squarely in the cross hairs instead of just defending the existence of a Creator. By taking this approach Dr. Geisler has crafted a very effective tool for approaching those who disbelieve, or to assist those having crises of faith.” – Anonymous, Amazon Review
- “If I have to sum up what this book (I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist) really is about, aside from some very sound arguments of evidence for God, it is the “logic” applied that helped me accept the notion of God.” – Mark, Amazon Review
- “if an atheist would just consider for a few moments the facts laid out in this book then I can’t imagine that he/she could possibly still be an atheist.” – Charity, Amazon Review
- I used this book as a challenge to my agnostic and atheist friends and family members. I guide the conversation toward recent books we’ve read and ask them what they think of the title of this book. I explain that the book argues that it takes more faith to be an atheist than a Christian. I tell them I have read the book and that as a Christian I believe the arguments are extremely convincing. I then ask them if I give them a copy would they read it and then critique the arguments from the perspective of an agnostic or atheist. Most atheists/agnostics have never been exposed to the arguments and it is an excellent non-threatening way to get them to consider the biblical worldview.” – R. Kornegay, Amazon Review
ISBN 1581345615, 448 pages, Publisher – Crossway