‘Cold-Case Christianity’ is an excellent and compelling book that is beneficial for any audience who are open in examining the evidences for the authenticity of the Gospel and the Bible. We highly recommend this book for skeptics, seekers and even for atheists.
Many atheist claims that Christians who believe in the Gospel rely solely on blind faith and without any solid evidences to back their claims. In Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels, J. Warner Wallace, a homicide detective, presented a rational and evidence-based approach to check the reliability of the gospel and the Bible. Wallace was at one time an atheist who had been challenged with the claims of the gospel. Wallace examined the case for Christianity using his skills and techniques to examine the powerful evidence that validates the claims of Christianity. Cold-Case Christianity is an interesting resource that will inspire believers to have confidence in Christ and a good read for skeptics and seekers who are looking for the evidences of the Christian faith.
- “Cold-Case Christianity is a fantastic book. I wish I had this resource when I first examined the Christian faith. It would have answered many of my questions and helped set me on the track to truth.” – Josh McDowell, Co-Author , More Than a Carpenter
- “We gave this book to about 6 different people and have heard very positive feedback from them ranging from “fascinating” to Wallace having answered questions they had been asked, but didn’t know the answer to. All very positive “reviews” from a variety of folks!” – S. Carr, Amazon Review
- A must read read for literate seekers of real truth. – A. Hernandez, Amazon Review
- “If you are not a Christian, this book will go a long way to help you see the thought process used by this man who formerly was an outspoken atheist to become open to change and find faith that is both rational and intellectual satisfying.” – B. Elliot, Amazon Review
- “This book is perfect for unbelievers since the author rarely mentions actual Bible verses, yet proves the Bible utterly reasonable. So you won’t be ‘bible thumping’ if you give this book to an unbeliever.” – M. Johnson, Amazon Review
- “Although I grown up in a Christian home, I was skeptical of many of the claims of Christianity. Skeptical in a good way, not a bad way. I think we should all be skeptical to a degree and pursue truth as best we can. What I found is that the more I studied and thought below the surface the more it made sense. I purchased “Cold Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels” by J. Warner Wallace. What a great read!! I would highly recommend to anybody – atheists who are open minded, Christians who need to bolster their faith, and especially to teenagers who are asking tons of questions and are on their own search for truth as young adults. Buy two copies (at least) and give some away. You will be doing a service for those who are earnestly seeking truth.” – Anonymous, Amazon Review