This book tells about the story of Bilquis Sheikh who was an upper caste Pakistani woman during the 1960s. Knowing that she could face serious consequences if she will dare convert to Christianity, she still came to faith in Jesus Christ after a series of inquiries into her Muslim heritage and the Christian faith. As she compared the Christian Bible and the Koran, she saw startling differences and finally asked God, “Which one is Your book?” And God replied, “In which book do you meet Me as your Father?” With the help of local missionaries, Bilquis committed her life to Jesus Christ and embarks on her journey of faith. She started to live in fellowship with the Heavenly Father and introduces many people to Him until the day she is forced to flee her homeland for America.
- “I read this book several years ago, and since then I have bought for Muslim friends as evangelism tool and it hasn’t failed to deliver the gospel to them. The last one I bought was for a guy who is a worker in church but still torn in between being a Christian or a Muslim. The book opened his eyes to the truth and was no longer confused. Now he’s born again for real. This book is a great evangelism tool.” – Deebojo, Amazon Review
- “At the time I read this, I was in a very dry place, but her tale planted a seed to allow God to raise me out of it.” S. Sandle, Amazon Review
- “It made me re-connect with my faith and realized how much I need my heavenly father.”
- “I was given this book by a lady who was born a Muslim and lives in a Muslim land. It highly impacted her life for the better.” – J. Pace, Amazon Review
- “If you are seeking to know God but faces man-made challenges, then you must read this book.” S. Wayman, Amazon Review
- “This book wakes you up. My faith has been renewed and encouraged in a unique way.” – M. Lemvoka, Amazon Review
I Dared to Call Him Father is an inspiring book that provides readers insight of the Muslim community and the cost of accepting Jesus Christ in that society. Moreover, prepare to be moved by how God reached into the life of Bilquis and drew her to have a close, very intimate relationship with Him.