In Cradle My Heart, Author Kim Ketola addresses women who have gone through abortion and communicates to them the good news of God’s love, hope and forgiveness.
Written with tenderness, compassion and honesty, Kim Ketola tackles a hard but very important issue in Cradle My Heart: Finding God’s Love After Abortion. This book is geared towards women who are dealing with the emotional aftermath of an abortion. In this book, Kim Ketola, who has had an abortion, shares her life transparently in the hopes of helping other women who’ve had an abortion get the healing she has received. Ketola also acknowledges that healing is not an easy process but Cradle my Heart still shows repentant post-abortive women that there is hope and it begins in Jesus Christ. If you know someone who needs to find healing and closure after an abortion, Cradle My Heart is the best resource you can recommend.
- “In Cradle My Heart, you will experience God’s forgiving touch. Kim Ketola elevates the issue tenderly to a spiritual level to open eyes and hearts to the amazing grace and redemption of a loving Heavenly Father.” – Ruth Graham, Author
- “As a Regional Coordinator for Silent No More Awareness Campaign (an International outreach to post-abortive men and women), I have the privilege of helping women who are beginning to see how wounded they are after an abortion. Some of the women are not ready to talk and they need a gradual approach to face their painful past. I have recommended this book several times. This book is written in a loving and sensitive fashion that cannot fail to reach those who are in pain with the message of God’s love, forgiveness and healing after abortion.” – J. Canning, Amazon Review
- “Anyone reading this book will feel no condemnation, only love and forgiveness. This book gives personal testimony and practical steps to help the reader understand God’s grace and his amazing love. I would recommend this book to anyone who is searching for truth and healing.” – Joanne, Amazon Review
- “This book is filled with courage and hope, and the truth in this book will set you free … if you want it to.” – Janet R. – Amazon Review
- “Cradle My Heart takes the topic of abortion out of the political arena and into the hearts of hurting women. The emotional wounds from abortion can last years decades or a lifetime. This book has a powerful message of hope and forgiveness through the love of Jesus Christ. This is not a self-help book, it’s a path to rescue by the One who can truly heal.” – S. Mama, Amazon Review
ISBN 0825439280, 224 pages, Publisher – Kregel Publications