Written by G. J. O. Moshay, Who is this Allah? provides an interesting and informative look on the God of Islam. Much has been written on the religion of Islam and its’ prophet, Muhammad but not much has been said about Allah. In this book, Moshay presents that one of the reasons is the assumption that the god of Islam and the God of Christianity are one and the same. By using both the Holy Bible and the Qur’an, Moshay also goes into detail about the teachings of Islam and how and where it differs from Christianity.
- “A very good tool for evangelism and if you want to reach out to Muslims or need to know more about Islam.” – Dennis, Amazon Review
- “This book has opened my eyes to whom Allah and Muhammad truly are.” – J. Salinas, Amazon Review
- “My husband bought another copy and gave as a gift to a Muslim who just turn to know Jesus.” M. Lisa, Amazon Review
- “This book is key to anyone who is thinking of doing Ministry to Muslims.” – MT Clark, Amazon Review
- “Before reading this book, I had always thought that Allah was the same as the Christian God. But after reading this book, I now realize that they are totally different!” – R. Fisher, Amazon Review
- A good book with good arguments and points that will make any Muslim willing to critique their religion.” T. Brown, Amazon Review
- Muslim people must read this book! – G. Ibrahim, Amazon Review