Written by John R. Cross, The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus is a breakthrough book in sharing the chronological approach to the Bible with non-believers. This book has been used to bring thousands to a clear understanding of the Gospel and is a book that you can hand to a non-believer.
If you are one of those who wants to share what the Bible is all about but a little nervous about how to explain it, The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus will chronologically explain the Bible clearly and in a logical manner. With the Author’s approach of condensing the Bible to focus on its primary message, you’ll about to witness the different elements in the Bible tied together into one loving universal drama. We invite everyone, believers and non-believers, to check and read The Stranger to the Road to Emmaus. This book will open the Scripture up for you as never before.
- “This book helped me understand salvation. The reason Jesus had to die on the cross for my sins. Why I was forgiven when He died.” – Anonymous, Amazon Review
- “For years, I had hoped to find a book like this to pass on to friends. It explains the major themes of the Bible in an easy to understand format and shows how the whole Bible points to our need for a savior, the one and only, Jesus Christ. I am currently using this book along with the DVD series (which is almost word for word out of the book) to share the gospel with unsaved friends in my home on a weekly basis. I believe that every Christian who is serious about evangelism should own several copies!” – J. Pennywise, Amazon Review
- “This is has opened up my eyes to the bible as a whole. It has made it more understandable and has really been a blessing.” – A. Kitchen, Amazon Review
- `”I am currently in the process of reading this book and find it very worth while, even though I am not a new convert to Christianity.” – Joi, Amazon Review
- “This book unpacks the gospel message through the Old and New Testaments; it’s basically a 280+ page gospel tract.” – L. Unger