Prison to Praise shows how God’s power changed an angry young man into a powerful minister of the gospel. This book is for anyone going through a rough time in their life. It is also an excellent gift for prisoners, military personnel and hospital patients.
In Prison To Praise, Merlin Carothers tells his spiritual journey from a hostile, bitter young soldier in World War II to accepting Christ and returning to the military as a chaplain. During World War II, Merlin served as a parachutist, pilot, demolition expert, lieutenant colonel, and a personal guard of Eisenhower. Returning back home, Merlin aspires to become a lawyer. While visiting his grandparents, his grandmother asked him to attend a local church. There, God speaks to him and Merlin became a Christian. Since then, Merlin became an evangelist and preacher and his books are translated into 53 languages, and there have been over 17 million copies printed. Through Prison to Praise, readers will learn how to be set free from your prison of circumstances.
- “This book has an amazing ability to reach the unreachable, to help the depressed, to change the course of a life forever! This wonderful book has set many prisoners, inmates, and losers onto the course of success. This book has been a best seller for many years for one simple fact. It is anointed! It will help the one who is a skeptic, who is an agnostic, who is an atheist, but most of all for the believer it will rekindle the fire of your faith.” – Anonymous, Amazon Review
- “God used this book to help bring me to faith. It will always hold a special place in my heart because of that.” – R. Hatcher, Goodreads
- “As someone who has drifted away from religion and was facing a difficult situation in which my child has some intense special needs, this book was given to me to read. It truly reaches to your soul and spirit and helps put you back in touch with God. Simply by thanking and praising God for everything. This book is a blessing. Overnight, I feel calmer and more content in my life, simply by saying “thank you” to God.” – Anonymous, Amazon Review
- “I loved this book and have already given copies to my friends. This book has changed me.” – Linda, Amazon Review
- “I sent this to my nephew in prison. He told me that he later noticed their was the same book in his counselors office. Nephew enjoyed the book of ‘hope’.” – Claudia, Amazon Review
- “This book will open your eyes to God’s presence. My life has drastically changed and hope is restored into every breath that I breathe!” – Anonymous, Amazon Review
ISBN 1444724207, 96 pages, Publisher – Hodder & Stoughton Ltd