In this book, Cahill asks the ultimate question – “what do you think will happen to you when you die?” that will help lead non-believers to faith in God. Based on thousands of conversations Cahill had with lost people, this book anticipates their questions and objections. Cahill answers the following questions:
— Can you prove there is a God?
— Doesn’t evolution disprove the existence of God?
— Can you prove the Bible true?
— What is out there after I die?
Providing answers with these series of questions, Cahill takes the reader from understanding the need for a Creator to understanding the need for salvation. With this approach, the book explains the Gospel as well as defending the gospel against the most common arguments against it. With the compelling evidences, engaging style and straightforward text that everyone can easily understand, One Heartbeat Away is a perfect book for non-believers or seekers and those of other religions – leading many to faith in God. Additionally, this is also a useful book for Christians who would like to be armed with answers to the questions that you know you’re going to get when you are out there sharing and witnessing.
- “I have never in my life heard Christianity explained in such an easy-to-read, no-nonsense fashion. This book directly addresses major issues and questions that most people have regarding the Lord and having a faith in Him. I can’t wait to order more and share them with those hard-to-reach friends and family members that I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to witness to for years! Give this book a shot-you won’t regret it!” Anonymous, Amazon Review
- “Prior to reading this book I was on the fence when it came to Christianity. I had been raised in a religious but broken household and lost my faith somewhere between childhood and my teenage years. I decided to read this book with an open mind and an open heart. By the time I finished I wanted to read more, I wanted to learn more, to understand more. This book was inspirational in my path back to faith.”
- “I just finished [One Heartbeat Away]. Thank you for changing a science teacher’s point of view from evolution to the fact that there has to be a Great Creator!” – Adam
- “I have been looking for a book I can share with unbelievers, especially my closest friends and family, and I have finally found it! This book builds an excellent case for Christ and shuts the door on any objection.” M. Romano, Amazon Review
- “This is a great evangelism tool. I’ll be ordering more for several relatives who are doubting there is a God, if there’s an eternity, and if is true. I pray that this will plant a seed in their hearts.” – Joanna, Christian Book
- “An excellent gift to a non-Christian, because Cahill logically and deftly leads the reader through the questions a non-believer may have about God.” – K. Tim
- “This one of the best books I have read. I love giving it to agnostics, atheist or lukewarm Christians.” – Shane, Amazon Review
- “This is one of the best books I have read to give someone who is undecided about their faith or unsaved. A must for evangelism!” – D. West